Enter our giveaway for free Fishpeople and Bandar products and a tower of sea salt of the world!
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 onion, diced
1 cup diced zucchini (1/2 inch cubes)
1 cup diced yellow squash (1/2 inch cubes)
2 tsp mild curry powder
1 13.6 oz can coconut milk (full fat)
1/2 cup fish or chicken stock
1/2 tsp salt
1 package Fishpeople Wild Keta Salmon Fillets, defrosted, skin-removed, and cut into 1 inch cubes
Chopped cilantro, for serving (optional)
White rice for serving
1. In a large, heavy-bottomed pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are translucent, 3-5 minutes.
2. Add the squash, zucchini, and curry powder. Cook stirring frequently for about 1 minute, until curry powder becomes fragrant.
3. Add the coconut milk, stock, and salt. Stir to combine. Turn heat to high and bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium low. Let cook for 3 minutes.
4. Stir in the Mint Cilantro Chili Sauce. Add the cubed salmon and simmer for about 5 minutes, until fish is just cooked through.
5. Serve over rice with chopped fresh cilantro sprinkled on top, if desired.