1 package defrosted Fishpeople Wild Keta Salmon OR Fishpeople Wild Yukon River Salmon
About 15 cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and Pepper
Your favorite pesto
Fresh basil for garnish
1. Remove the skin from the meat of the salmon by carefully sliding a sharp knife between the meat and the skin.
2. Cut the salmon into 1-inch cubes.
3. Alternate threading cherry tomatoes and salmon cubes onto a metal skewer, being careful to leave a bit of space between each piece.
4. Drizzle olive oil over skewers and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Oil grill grates with additional olive oil. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
6. Grill skewers for 2 minutes on each side, or until salmon is cooked through.
7. Drizzle pesto over finished skewers and garnish with fresh basil.