12 oz. jar whole roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
2 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup heavy cream
Salt and pepper
1 package Fishpeople Wild Alaskan Cod, defrosted
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
Chopped parsley, for garnish
8 oz dry fettuccine pasta (optional)
1. If serving over pasta, cook pasta according to package directions and set aside. You could also serve with roasted veggies!
2. Meanwhile, add the peppers, garlic, and olive oil to a large skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until garlic is fragrant. Add to a food processor or use an immersion blender and blend completely.
3. Return red pepper mixture to skillet. Add heavy cream and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add the cod to the red pepper sauce. Cook for 5 minutes, flip, then cook for an additional 5 minutes until completely cooked through.
5. If using pasta, remove cod to a plate. Toss pasta with the sauce and portion to individual serving bowls. Top with cod fillets.
6. Garnish liberally with Parmesan and parsley.