Pair with our Meyer Lemon & Herb Panko Wild Alaskan Salmon Kit for a bright, wholesome, delicious meal!
- 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1/2 onion, cut in half and sliced into 1/2 inch wide strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled, cored, and cut into thin slices
- 3 cups rainbow chard including stems cut into strips
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp candied walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Heat 1 tsp of olive oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add the onion. Cook over medium heat until softened, 4-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and apple. Cook until apple has softened and garlic is fragrant, another 4-5 minutes.
- Add the remaining olive oil, chard, and lemon juice. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chard is wilted.
- Remove from heat and add walnuts and cranberries. Stir to distribute. Serve warm.
Other Recipes You Might Like