- 1 Garlic Parmesan Potato Wild Alaskan Cod Kit, thawed
- ½ head cabbage, finely sliced into strips
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Prepare Garlic Parmesan Potato Wild Alaskan Cod Kit according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan with tall sides, cook the cabbage with the chicken stock and salt over medium-low heat until just starting to wilt.
- Add the olive oil and grape tomatoes. Raise heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, until tomatoes start to soften and blister. Break with your wooden spoon as you continue to stir and cook.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- When finished cooking, flake cod into pieces. Add all of the cod and topping mixture to the cabbage and tomato mixture. Stir to combine.
- Serve the unstuffed cabbage roll and cod mixture over rice. Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Put on your best green outfit, pour yourself a nice, tall glass of your favorite stout beer and enjoy!
Other Recipes You Might Like