- 8 oz dry linguine
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 6 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup julienned basil
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 package Fishpeople Wild Pacific Cod fillets
- Prepare linguine according to package directions. Reserve 1/3 cup of the pasta water. Toss cooked pasta with 1 tbsp of the olive oil and set aside.
- In a large saute pan, heat the remaining tbsp of olive oil over medium low heat. Add onions and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for an additional minute, until fragrant.
- Add white wine to the saute pan and simmer until slightly reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes, roma tomatoes, and salt. Stir in half the basil and parsley.
- Gently place the cod fillets over the sauce. Cover the saute pan and let cook for 5 minutes. Gently flip the fillets and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the cod fillets to a plate. Stir in remaining basil and parsley and reserved pasta water. Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat.
- To serve, spoon pasta into a bowl and top with a cod fillet. Garnish with additional parsley and basil, if desired.
Other Recipes You Might Like