1 package Fishpeople Wild Albacore Tuna
Salt and pepper
2 tsp grated lemongrass
2 tsp grated ginger
2 tsp minced garlic
2 tsp fish sauce
Zest and juice of one lime
1 tbsp chopped cilantro
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp olive oil
6 slider buns
Sliced red onion
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Arrange tuna on a lightly greased baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Flake cooked tuna with two forks or your hands. Keep it chunky!
4. Add flaked tuna to a large bowl. Add all remaining tuna patty ingredients, except olive oil. Combine with your hands until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
5. Form tuna mixture into patties about 2-3 inches wide (as wide as your slider buns) and arrange on a plate. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes until set.
6. When ready to cook, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook patties until golden brown (2-3 minutes), then flip and repeat. Remove to paper towel-lined plate.
7. To assemble, top buns with a patty each and garnish with a squeeze of lime and onion slices.