1 package Fishpeople Wild Keta Salmon fillets, cooked through
1 medium-sized sweet potato
1 tbsp dried mixed herbs
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
2 tbsp finely chopped green onions
1/4 cup canola oil (or other neutral cooking oil)
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp chopped fresh dill
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Wrap the sweet potato in foil and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until completely soft.
2. In a large mixing bowl, smash sweet potato until smooth.
3. Flake the cooked salmon using two forks into 1/2 inch chunks.
4. Add the salmon and all remaining ingredients for the cakes to the bowl with the sweet potato. Stir together until just combined. Using your hands, make eight patties with the salmon sweet potato mixture.
5. Heat the canola oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Once hot, add the patties and fry in batches, cooking for 2-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove to paper towel-lined plate.
6. To make the dipping sauce, mix together all ingredients. Serve salmon cakes warm.