1 package Fishpeople Keta Salmon Fillets, defrosted (leftover salmon also works great for this recipe!)
Salt & Pepper
4 orange bell peppers
2 1/2 cups cooked white or brown rice
1 cup of your favorite alfredo sauce
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
1 tbsp butter, melted
1/2 tsp dried Italian herbs
1. If cooking salmon, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Arrange salmon fillets on a cookie sheet. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until cooked through and can be flaked with a fork.
3. When salmon's finished cooking, remove skin and flake meat into large chunks. Keep oven on.
4. In a large bowl, mix together the salmon, rice, alfredo sauce, lemon juice, chopped parsley, and salt. Set aside.
5. Slice the tops off the bell peppers and carve your favorite faces and designs into the sides! Don't make the openings too big.
6. In a small bowl, mix together the panko bread crumbs, melted butter, and dried herbs.
7. Stuff carved bell peppers with the rice and salmon mixture. Top with the panko bread crumb mixture.
8. Bake peppers on an ungreased cookie sheet in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Broil on high for 1-2 minutes, or until bread crumbs are golden brown.