- 1 to 2 -7.5 oz. cans of Fishpeople canned Albacore Tuna
- 2 handfuls of torn spring greens or approx. 3 cups of greens of your choice
- 4 Hardboiled Eggs (You might keep the centers a little soft by boiling then for 4 minutes.)
- 12 kalamata olives (or substitute black olives if you wish.)
- 6 small red/ new potatoes
- 8 stalks of asparagus or a dozen green beans
- Tablespoon capers
- 4 anchovies in oil (if you like ‘em!)
- 4 Roma or 12 cherry tomatoes cut in quarters
- ½ red onion sliced in rounds
- Pick a large plate or shallow bowl you would like to present your salad in.
- Place the torn greens in the middle.
- Then place the other elements in a wheel around the outside rim.
- Split the eggs, tomatoes and the potatoes lengthwise with a sharp knife.
- Great with a crusty baguette and a good Pinot Noir or crisp, chilled Rose.
- Dressing: We love a simple olive oil and rice or apple vinegar with a squeeze of lemon and herbs of choice.