- 2 cobs of corn
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
- Crumbled Parmesan
- Roughly chopped parsley (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray cobs of corn with olive oil cooking spray. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Place cobs of corn on rimmed baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove tray from oven, flip cobs of corn, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle cobs of corn with crumbled Parmesan and chopped parsley.
Other Recipes You Might Like