1/4 cup orange juice
2 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 tsp salt
1 package defrosted Fishpeople Wild Alaskan Salmon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl except salmon.
3. Pat salmon dry with a paper towel. Lay salmon fillets on a baking sheet.
4. Spoon tahini mixture onto salmon and spread into an even layer about 1/4 inch thick.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. Set heat to broil on high. Broil until the tahini mixture begins to bubble, about a minute.
6. Serve alongside veggies or rice.