- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 package defrosted Fishpeople Wild Alaskan Salmon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl except salmon.
- Pat salmon dry with a paper towel. Lay salmon fillets on a baking sheet.
- Spoon tahini mixture onto salmon and spread into an even layer about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. Set heat to broil on high. Broil until the tahini mixture begins to bubble, about a minute.
- Serve alongside veggies or rice.