1 Meyer Lemon & Herb Panko Wild Alaskan Salmon Kit, defrosted
Salt and Pepper
12 oz fusilli pasta
2 tbsp butter
7 oz Pesto (store-bought or homemade)
2 Meyer Lemons
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Unpack your Meyer Lemon & Herb Panko Wild Alaskan Salmon Kit. Remove film from baking tray with salmon fillets. Make sure fillets are flesh-side up. Lightly season the fillets with salt and pepper. Cover the tray with foil provided in Kit and bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until salmon easily flakes with a fork.
3. Boil pasta according to package directions.
4. While the salmon is cooking and pasta is boiling, lightly toast the Meyer Lemon & Herb Panko topper provided in the Kit in a nonstick saute pan over medium heat, until breadcrumbs are golden brown. Set aside.
5. Zest both Meyer lemons. Set aside.
6. Strain pasta reserving 1/2 cup pasta water. In the pot used to boil the pasta, melt the butter over low heat. Add the pesto, lemon zest, and reserved pasta water. Cut the zested Meyer lemons in half and squeeze juice into the sauce (being careful to not let seeds drop in).
7. Add the pasta to the sauce and toss to coat.
8. Flake the cooked salmon into chunks with a fork, leaving the salmon skin on the foil tray. Add to the pasta and toss to combine.
9. Remove from heat and add pasta to a large serving bowl. Top with toasted topper. Garnish with Parmesan provided in Kit and serve.