- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp dry quinoa
- 1 lemon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 pound green beans, ends trimmed
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- In a medium-sized nonstick skillet, toast the sunflower seeds and quinoa until lightly golden brown and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Zest the lemon into a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in same saucepan used to toast quinoa and sunflower seeds over medium heat. Add the green beans. Cut zested lemon in half and squeeze over green beans. Add kosher salt.
- Cook until green beans are tender but still have snap, 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the green beans from heat. Add the quinoa and sunflower seeds and toss until incorporated. Top with lemon zest.
- Serve with Fishpeople's Meyer Lemon & Herb Panko Wild Alaskan Salmon Kit.
Other Recipes You Might Like