- 1 cup cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 package Fishpeople Wild Sockeye Salmon fillets
- 2 6 oz tender chuck steaks, fat trimmed
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the salmon and steaks.
- Pour 1/3 of the sauce into one gallon-sized resealable bag, 1/3 into another gallon-sized resealable bag, and reserve the rest.
- Cut the steaks and salmon fillets into 1-inch cubes. Add steak cubes to one resealable bag and the salmon cubes to the other resealable bag. Let marinate in the fridge for a half hour.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least two hours, or use metal skewers. On each skewer, slide on one piece of steak and one piece of salmon.
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat. Oil the grates of the grill. Once hot, grill the skewers for 2 minutes on each side for medium-rare fish and steak. Let rest for 5 minutes after cooking.
- Serve with reserved sauce for dipping.
Other Recipes You Might Like