1 cup cup soy sauce
1/2 cup cup brown sugar
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp Sriracha sauce (optional)
1 tsp grated ginger
1 tsp sesame oil
1 package Fishpeople Wild Sockeye Salmon fillets
2 6 oz tender chuck steaks, fat trimmed
1. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the salmon and steaks.
2. Pour 1/3 of the sauce into one gallon-sized resealable bag, 1/3 into another gallon-sized resealable bag, and reserve the rest.
3. Cut the steaks and salmon fillets into 1-inch cubes. Add steak cubes to one resealable bag and the salmon cubes to the other resealable bag. Let marinate in the fridge for a half hour.
4. Soak wooden skewers in water for at least two hours, or use metal skewers. On each skewer, slide on one piece of steak and one piece of salmon.
5. Preheat your grill to medium high heat. Oil the grates of the grill. Once hot, grill the skewers for 2 minutes on each side for medium-rare fish and steak. Let rest for 5 minutes after cooking.
6. Serve with reserved sauce for dipping.