- 1/2 cup Fishpeople Dungeness Crab
- 1/2 cup minced artichoke hearts (Canned)
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 minced green onion
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (Fresh or from the jar)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked pepper
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dice green onions and garlic and combine.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, mayo, lemon juice, garlic & green onion and a ¼ cup of parmesan.
- Add artichoke and crab last, stirring gently.
- Top with ¼ cup of parmesan and cracked pepper.
- Place in shallow serving dish or ramekin and place in oven for 12 minutes or until brown.
- Serve with toasted bread, crackers or your favorite sturdy chip.