1 package Fishpeople Wild Pacific Rockfish, defrosted
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp dried parsley
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) salted butter
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. Evenly distribute olive oil over fillets. Season with salt, pepper, and dried parsley. Rub seasonings and oil over fish to evenly distribute.
3. Grill fillets on preheated grill for approximately 3 minutes on each side, or until completely cooked through.
4. While the fillets are cooking, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Once melted, add the garlic and cook until it becomes fragrant, about a minute. Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice and parsley.
5. To serve, pour the butter mixture over the fish. Perfect with grilled asparagus!