1 package Fishpeople Wild Pacific Cod, defrosted
For the marinade:
1/4 cup olive oil
1 lime, juiced
1 teaspoon cumin
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cayenne red pepper
Dash of salt and pepper
For the tropical salsa:
1 cup pineapple, chopped
1 cup mango, chopped
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/2 lime, juiced
2 Tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
Salt to taste
1. Defrost the cod in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Once defrosted add the olive oil, lime juice, cumin, minced garlic, cayenne red pepper and salt and pepper to a large ziplock bag along with the cod. Seal the ziplock bag and gently massage the marinade into the cod. Refrigerate for 2 hours or ideally overnight.
3. Once you are ready to grill the fish remove it from the refrigerator and let it sit on the counter while you heat the grill. Preheat your grill to high heat.
4. In a medium bowl mix together the pineapple, mango, fresh cilantro, lime juice, red onion and salt to taste. Stir to combine. Set aside.
5. Once the grill is preheated oil the grill and then turn down to medium-high. Grill the fish for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and chop the cod into small chunks.
6. To assemble tacos place the code into a tortilla and then top with the tropical salsa and additional garnishes like red cabbage, avocado and sour cream.