1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup diced red onion
1/2 tsp minced garlic
2 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes (try fire roasted!)
2 tbsp chopped sun dried tomatoes
2 tbsp chopped kalamata olives
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 Wild Pacific Cod portions, defrosted
Chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onions and cook until translucent, 3-5 minutes.
3. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
4. Add diced tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Bring to simmer.
5. Add the cod fillets and spoon a little sauce on top. Cook for 4 minutes, flip, and cook for an additional 4 minutes.