Napa Cabbage Slaw:
2 cups Napa Cabbage medium chopped.
1 cup Purple Cabbage medium chopped
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more, to taste
1 teaspoon sugar
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Avocado and Lime Crema:
3/4 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon sour cream
1 avocado creamed with a fork or food processor
3 tablespoons of lime juice
1/4 teaspoons of Chipotle powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups chopped pineapple
4 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
3 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons finely minced fresh jalepeno pepper
1 juice of a lime
4 portions of Fishpeople Wild Albacore Tuna
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon Paprika
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder (don't use for a milder rub!)
1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
Corn tortillas, for serving
2 avocados, sliced thinly, for serving
Lime wedges, for serving
1. To make the Napa Cabbage Slaw, toss all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. To make the avocado and lime crema, stir together all ingredients in a bowl.
3. To make the pineapple salsa, stir together all ingredients in a bowl.
4. Stir together all ingredients for the tuna except the tuna and oil. Coat tuna strips with rub and sear in a fry pan in olive oil or coconut oil on medium-high heat OR bake in oven for 7 minutes at 350 degrees on parchment paper.
5. Lay out all the taco components and let everyone assemble their own tacos! Pairs perfectly with your favorite IPA.