2 tbsp oil of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare the cod according to the recipe cod included, but do NOT use the included Chipotle & Lime topper.
3. When fish is done cooking, flake it with your fingers or two forks into large flakes. Add flakes to a bowl with the Chipotle & Lime topper. Lightly whisk the egg and add to the bowl. Fold the ingredients together until just mixed.
4. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, form cod mixture into patties using about 1/4 cup of the mixture for each patty. Add to the skillet and cook for 2-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
5. Serve with salsa and guacamole.