Get creative with your Chipotle & Lime Wild Alaskan Cod Kit and try this quick and easy hack!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove film from baking tray. Cut cod fillets into roughly 1/2 inch thick sticks.
- Pour flour, egg, and Chipotle & Lime Topper into three separate bowls. Whisk egg.
- Dip cod sticks into flour, then egg, then Chipotle & Lime topper, coating well with each. Place in baking tray.
- Bake uncovered for 10-13 minutes, or until fish is cooked through and easily flakes with a fork.
- While cod is baking, add avocado, sour cream, cilantro, lime juice, and salt to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Serve dippers with avocado cream sauce on the side.
Other Recipes You Might Like