1/3 cup flour
1 tbsp sour cream
1 tbsp lime juice
1/2 cup fresh cilantro
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Remove film from baking tray. Cut cod fillets into roughly 1/2 inch thick sticks.
3. Pour flour, egg, and Chipotle & Lime Topper into three separate bowls. Whisk egg.
4. Dip cod sticks into flour, then egg, then Chipotle & Lime topper, coating well with each. Place in baking tray.
5. Bake uncovered for 10-13 minutes, or until fish is cooked through and easily flakes with a fork.
6. While cod is baking, add avocado, sour cream, cilantro, lime juice, and salt to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
7. Serve dippers with avocado cream sauce on the side.