1 Cajun Shrimp & Sweet Pepper Wild Alaskan Salmon Kit, defrosted
1 mango, diced into 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch cubes
1 tomato, diced
1/2 red onion, diced
1 avocado, diced into 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch cubes
1/4 head red cabbage, diced
6 corn tortillas
1. Follow package instructions to prepare the Cajun Shrimp & Sweet Pepper Wild Alaskan Salmon Kit, except for the garnish. Set chopped chives included aside.
2. In a bowl, combine the mango, tomato, red onion, avocado, and cabbage. Set aside.
3. Prepare tortillas according to package instructions if necessary.
4. When the Kit is done cooking, lift each salmon fillet off the skin by sliding a spatula between the skin and the meat. Move meat to plate. Cut each salmon fillet into 6 pieces, for a total of 12.
5. Arrange salmon pieces on tortillas. Top with mango slaw and garnish with chopped chives.