Get creative with your Cajun Shrimp & Sweet Pepper Wild Alaskan Salmon Kit and try this quick and easy hack!
- Follow package instructions to prepare the Cajun Shrimp & Sweet Pepper Wild Alaskan Salmon Kit, except for the garnish. Set chopped chives included aside.
- In a bowl, combine the mango, tomato, red onion, avocado, and cabbage. Set aside.
- Prepare tortillas according to package instructions if necessary.
- When the Kit is done cooking, lift each salmon fillet off the skin by sliding a spatula between the skin and the meat. Move meat to plate. Cut each salmon fillet into 6 pieces, for a total of 12.
- Arrange salmon pieces on tortillas. Top with mango slaw and garnish with chopped chives.
Other Recipes You Might Like