4 servings (2 sandwiches)
- 1 cup Fishpeople Dungeness Crab
- 8 slices of Ciabatta or Sourdough bread or your favorite style of bread. (toasted) Gluten free works well!
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 cup each of grated Tillamook Sharp Cheddar, Gouda and Parmesan.
- Approx. 2 tablespoons Mayo for spreading
- 1/4 teaspoon Cracked Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Chives
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice bread and lightly toast it.
- Half your avocado lengthwise and cut into thin slices.
- Medium shred cheeses and blend them all together.
- Spread mayo on all toasted slices of bread and place a couple of avocado slices on each- then pile crab on top evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese blend to cover crab and top with cracked pepper and chives.
- Place on parchment paper on a cookie sheet and bake for approx. 10 minutes or until melted and crispy.