1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning Blend
¼ cup Olive Oil
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
2 portions, Fishpeople Cod Fillet
8oz Angel Hair Pasta, dried
2 pints Cherry Tomatoes
5 cloves Garlic, minced
Pinch Chili Flakes
- Brush the cod with olive oil and season liberally with Italian seasoning blend, salt & Pepper. Cover and let come to room temperature
- Halve the tomatoes and toss with olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions
- Heat a saute pan to medium-high heat, add the tomatoes and saute until the garlic starts to brown. Toss tomatoes with cooked and drained pasta. Set aside to keep hot
- In the same saute pan, without wiping it out, place the cod, seasoned side down in the pan. Once the seasoned side is seared with a slight crusting, flip and continue to cook until done.
- Plate the pasta with the cod on top and enjoy.