- 3-4 tablespoons oil
- 2 large russet potatoes (about 2 pounds), cut into ½” cubes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small yellow onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 pouches Fishpeople Seafood Alder Smoked Wild Salmon Chowder
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced dill
- In a large camping skillet, warm an even layer of oil over medium heat. Sauté potatoes and salt until potatoes are tender and golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in onions and bell pepper, and sauté until onions become soft, about 5-7 minutes.
- In a separate pot over medium heat, warm chowder until hot, about 5 minutes. Pour over cooked hash and garnish with dill.